Reasons to install the HANDLER Sierra Material Controller on your Batch Plant:
1. You may change the background color on the Run screen.
2. You can turn Error Voice Alert ON or OFF.
3. There are 3 different voices for announcing errors.
4. All Inputs and Outputs are assignable.
5. Each Bin is configurable to start the fill either on a Low or Not High
6. Gates change to another assigned gate, if any, with no material flow
or on fill start and no material flow, each Bin is settable.
7. Auto Skip will Skip a Bin should you run out of material for the gates
assigned to that Bin.
8. A Login Name is required to operate the controller for security.
9 . Passwords for all screens may be used, if desired.
10. All operations from the run screen and any Edit changes are logged for 1
year; can be printed out; printer not included.
11. Bin to Fill Sequence is settable, 3,2,5,6,4,1.
12. When a Bin Fill Completes, the Bin to fill Sequence can either continue or
13. The Product is displayed in each Bin and warns if a Gate is of the wrong
material in Manual feed from the PC.
14. You may set all High Bin level Devices at a lower level, and then tune the
Sierra to fill each Bin correctly.
15. Belts are interlocked to start in Sequence when operated from the PC, if a
belt stops, all feeding belts will stop and close the gates.
16. Plants that already have Manual Switches and Lights will not need to
buy that option.
17. 16 Assignable Products for plant.
18. Up to 3 Bins assigned to a Product.
19. Up to 4 Gates assigned to a Product.
20. 6 Overhead Bins Maximum.
21. 2 Belts Maximum.
22. A Turn Head (360 /
23. 8 Storage Gates.
24. Storage Gate closed limit switch input monitoring for each gate.
25. 4 Manual and Automatic Vibrators are controlled when Sand is
26. 6 High Bin level Input monitoring.
27. 6 Low Bin level Input monitoring.
28. 6 Turn Head position monitoring.
29. 2 Belt running inputs each plant, each belt can monitor for:
1. A contact closure from a motor starter or a zero speed switch
2. A pulse from a Proximity switch on the belt tail pulley, 5 pps max
30. Belt Product Flow Monitoring.
31. Up to 4 Gates of the same material assigned to each overhead Bin.
32. A Belt Water spray bar is controlled when Rock is feeding.
33. The Sierra will fill the plant in automatic mode for 1 fill cycle, each time the Remote Auto switch is keyed on the manual panel, should the PC go down, as long as the PLC is running.
34. Illegal Gate open monitoring and interlocks to stop belts as needed.
35. The Manual Switches and Light option now has plugs and receptacles and are replaceable, if needed, without any soldering
36. NO costly Service Contract to purchase.
It is JHMC Robotics policy to furnish phone support 24/7/365 to all our Handler systems at no charge. This ALONE can save you thousands
of dollars over the life of the controller since there is no yearly service contract to buy in order to get help if needed.
Plus many other Standard features.
this Document (pdf)